top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

What are my Qualifications?

I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the state of Idaho. I graduated from Boise State University with my Master's degree in Social Work in 2013. I have been working in community mental health for the last 11 years. I am passionate in the work of treating Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents and have completed Dr. Lindsay Gibson's 3-month training program on this topic. I have certification in the treatment of anxiety disorders, and am a Board Approved Clinical Supervisor. 

What can I expect from a session? 

Sessions are online and are typically 50-55 minutes in length. This provides time in between each session to complete any necessary documentation and to transition to my next session so I can be on time and fully present for each individual I serve. I am client-centered in my approach, so sessions are focussed around what you would like to address. I use a HIPAA compliant Electronic Health Record (EHR) with Simple Practice to schedule and conduct sessions through.   

What can I expect from my free phone consult?

Your free initial consult is an opportunity for you to ask me questions and for me to understand what you are wanting to address over this course so we can see whether we would be a good therapeutic match. The therapeutic relationship is essential to the healing process. There is no obligation with this consult. A consult is typically 15-20 minutes. My goal is to respond to any consult requests within 24 hours of receiving them. It can help speed up the consult scheduling process if you provide me with what times/days work best for you in your initial email communication.


Each individual session can be paid by any major credit card or a Health Savings Plan. As I am currently a private pay provider, meaning I am not paneled with any insurance companies in my private practice. Billing is handled through the same HIPAA compliant EHR. I am also a listed provider with open path collective. If an individual qualifies they can receive services at a discounted rate. If interested in learning more about this program, you can visit their site @ to see if you qualify. 

*This practice does not provide emergency or crisis services. If this is a mental health emergency go to your local emergency department or crisis center, or dial 911. 

bottom of page